Friday, March 23, 2012

Calm....


23 March 2012

Dear RV Diary,

Could it be?...Really?...IS IT really happening?....Is the house really going to close on Tuesday?

Although this is what is slated to actually happen we know we NEVER count our chickens before the eggs have actually hatched! (What a great pun, especially because Easter is right around the corner)! :)

I find myself typing this and getting all giddy at the same time. I am renting a uhaul tomorrow and moving what remains in the house, out, which is the larger stuff I am giving to my parents.
On Sunday I will scrub the house clean for the new buyers, because I think that is the right thing to do and i'm not a heathen.

Selling a house is NOT fun. It's stressful!
I am trying to not get sentimental about the house. I guess I will just suck it up. I will be living with my sister until James and I leave in May.
I promised James we would attend his best friends graduation. Dennis is my other son. The boys have been buddies since they were about 7 years old.
Now James is off to college and Dennis off to the Navy. SO proud of both of them...Both of my sons.

Time goes by Dear Diary...

I guess after Iraq, I think I have learned to never take for granted the moments we are given...This was not an over night journey to get to this point of understanding and acceptance...But I feel at peace.

Calm before the storm?...We'll see...

Love, ~Vivi

No comments:

Post a Comment