Monday, March 19, 2012

19 March 2012

Dear RV Diary,

Hmmm, well no real new developments. But possibly my realtor has fallen off the face of the earth, cause I haven't heard from him by email, or phone, or messenger pigeon, or Morris Code, or telepathy...Nadda, nuthin, ZILCH!

But on the up side the last boiler people that came out are actually coming back to try to get me back to where my hot water was before they stopped my hot water from working, at no charge.

This is good: 1. Because 30 seconds of luke warm water is painful to my arthritis and 2. I am BROKE no joke.
3. It's the least they could do since the guy should never have left a client with no hot water in the first place.

Ahh, I see right along with common sense, common courtesy is out the window...It is a mere tale your parents told you about as they reminisce about the good ol' days of their youthful years.

Let's see what else...

Starting to have some medical issues that once again need addressed. I was and am still trying to hold out until I can get to a good VA hospital in most likely Arizona this Fall. I just hope any damage that's being currently done is not irreversible.

My Aunt Telly and I got to talking this afternoon (Aunt Telly has always been the one who got me hooked on the whole RV thing, ever since I was a kid and we RV'ed to Valdez in her Winnebago). She was telling me about a motorhome show she watched on TV about million and multi-million dollar motorhomes and how AMAZING they are...Which they REALLY are a marvel! She was most impressed with the one that you could boondock with for up to 6 months!! Then you would have to come back in to empty the tanks and get more water.
VERY cool!
I saw a motorhome on TV onetime where you press a button and a lamborghini comes out from underneath the Class A behemoth.
It sure made your eyes light up in delight and I couldn't help but "ooo" and "awww."
Hmmm, I guess that's how the wealthy party, not sure, I have never been amongst their ranks

My aunt Telly used to live about 100 miles from me in a small fork in the road called Delta Junction, but she now lives in Colorado and ventures to Arizona when the winter months start drawing in.
Long story short, she was telling me about Veteran ONLY RV parks all over, and not just in Arizona.
So I have been researching them today, I know about the MWR but I wonder if this is what she was talking about.
I am compiling a list of the Veteran/Military campgrounds (even though I already know there is a publication and website dedicated to this information). I am including: State, website, GPS coordinates, phone number and address of each location. I will also list out any and all Veteran friendly RV parks.This will be great in my arsenal I think. More to come on this subject Dear RV Diary.

Love, ~Vivi

No comments:

Post a Comment