Thursday, April 5, 2012


5 April 2005

Dear RV Diary,

"When one door closes a window opens...But these hallway's sure are a B&$%@!"

Or so the saying goes...I think i'm in the hallway at this time :(

Now that I am deep into the looking and ready to buy process for my RV...I would like to get some issues out into the open that I am currently experiencing just in case somebody else runs into these issues...Maybe you won't feel so alone....

#1. The bank is NOT your friend...Awesome RV loan rates are nothing more then a teaser to lure you in.

#2.  NADA value is never accurate (especially for used Airstreams).

#3. NEVER under any circumstances tell ANY bank that you will be living in the your motorhome. (Which makes NO sense...Because, even if you are only traveling in it for a week to Aunt Mabelle's house...Can't this be considered "living" in your RV?).

#4. Since I have lived in Alaska for the past 7 years I have pretty much lost touch with what's actually happening in the States...But it is VERY strongly becoming apparent that CHOOSING to live in your traveling home is NOT looked upon very highly by A LOT of people.
I was informed that this is because people are qualifying for motorhomes, moving into them, driving off and NEVER making a single payment...They get a free home and the banks can't find them.
Also, for lack of better wording (but much more rude and vulgar then what i'm about to say), "They are homeless scum that want hand outs...Drunk, mentally ill criminals...AND the reason the U.S. is going to S%$T!"

I occasionally like a margarita (especially watching the sunset on the beach), at times I admit I am pretty unstable...But PMS is never a joy for anyone...And yes, I will admit that my criminal activities run the gamut from speeding when I am jamming to some awesome music...To walking on the grass when there is clearly a "No walking on the grass," sign well within my view.

I'm dangerous, I know! But that's how I roll baby! I break ALL the rules! :)

Moral of today's story: Keep your chin up, be happy and confident in your own life plans...And NEVER, EVER under ANY circumstance let anyone dictate to you how you should feel about yourself or the life you choose to live.

Love, Vivi


1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    Will you please post a link to your Blog at The RV Living Community? Our members will love it.
    Members include: Full-Time RVers, Full-Time RV Living Enthusiasts and Experts, Etc.
    It's easy to do, just cut and paste the link and it automatically links back to your website. You can also add Articles, News, Photos, and Videos if you like.
    Email me if you need any help or would like me to do it for you.
    Please feel free to share as often and as much as you like.
    I hope you consider sharing with us.
    The RV Living Community: http://www.vorts.com/rv-living/
    Thank you,
    James Kaufman, Editor

    ReplyDelete