Tuesday, April 3, 2012


3 April 2012

Dear RV Diary,

Well, it's finally happened...I have NO wifi!
At almost 11:00 PM last night I had to drive around and finally found connection at McDonalds. My Son and my Niece only told me where to find it after I agreed to buy them food there.
I gotta hand it to them...They gave me what I want...I give them what they want. :)

Now I am sitting at the food court at one of our grocery stores using up what I can in a short amount of time.


The hunt for my RV is right on target!
I found Poulsborv.com and have been working with Bruce.

So I am in the works of getting this lovely little Winnie :) More to come about that!

I am trying to wrap up some open ended stuff...Turns out nothing ever gets wrapped up so I will just the best I can.

More to come soon Diary when I scout out a good little cafe or book store with free wifi!

Love, Vivi

No comments:

Post a Comment